This discussion is closed.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
lol yes the food tastes good but once you know how they kill their chickens and where they get their meat from, you realise whats more important...your dignity or good food
nah good food is much more important....sod the chickens....
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it's not really good food though IMO. They've basically put loads of chemicals and sugar in it to make it taste nice and get us addicted. and it has little nutritional value. Good food is good for the body as well as the palate.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by naelse)
it's not really good food though IMO. They've basically put loads of chemicals and sugar in it to make it taste nice and get us addicted. and it have little nutritional value. Good food is good for the body as well as the palate.
If it tastes nice then it is good food :p:
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
If it tastes nice then it is good food :p:

:eek: do u really believe that? yeh it might taste good but you don't know what they do to make that food taste good. www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com tells you all. How can you eat it after knowing where they get their meat from and how they kill the animals in slaughter houses etc. you're one of those people who doesnt give a **** about where his food comes from as long as it tastes good right?
Attached files
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmmmm say that again when you have diabetes and heart problems
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Them poor little chickens! I don't eat at KFC anyway as it isn't gluten free, but even if it was I'd prefer to eat somewhere kinder.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
KFC is my secret shame.

It's too yummy.

Stupid addictive chemicals and E Numbers...
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
nah good food is much more important....sod the chickens....

omg :eek: u've got me really angry :mad: ARGH - i hate people as ignorant as u
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmmmm say that again when you have diabetes and heart problems

yes not only that but have you seen the way they kill those poor chickens and what they do to them! it makes my heart bleed :mad:
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg :eek: u've got me really angry :mad: ARGH - i hate people as ignorant as u

Well, to be fair, there are things that you do that'll infuriate people owing to your ignorance.

Everyone has a high horse. We all like to get on it sometimes.
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hayley...)
Well, to be fair, there are things that you do that'll infuriate people owing to your ignorance.

Everyone has a high horse. We all like to get on it sometimes.

lol yeh that is also correct - just people have things which they feel really strongly about and I guess this is one thing I feel really strongly about...oh well...there are people in this world who think differently - guess I just got to accept that. thanx
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes not only that but have you seen the way they kill those poor chickens and what they do to them! it makes my heart bleed :mad:
to be honest, i'm more concerned about the people that are being torchured every day all ovr the world.
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No problem, ladyshort.

You gotta sit back and think that some people don't think like you. Not their fault, sand who says they're wrong?

I'm a live and let live kinda girl.
Taldarion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

So you'd rather die than have a few ugly chickens cooped up togeather? I would be more worried about the obesity and heart illnesses linked with it. but there again i dont like animals, unless i'm eating them and they taste good!!

yes i like the occasional KFC too
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
to be honest, i'm more concerned about the people that are being torchured every day all ovr the world.

yeh so am I as well hence why I'm in India doing my best to do my bit to help
Taldarion
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

exactally, when people are treated like that surely it's worse?
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Taldarion)
So you'd rather die than have a few ugly chickens cooped up togeather? I would be more worried about the obesity and heart illnesses linked with it. but there again i dont like animals, unless i'm eating them and they taste good!!

no off course I'm worried about the obesity and heart illness - that is a big part of the problem - watch a movie called "super size me" - that really makes you think. But I am ALSO concerned about the animals - to me, eating meat is not a bad thing - but it makes a big difference to me how the meat is produced and where it comes from and whether they have been slaughtered or not
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hayley...)
No problem, ladyshort.

You gotta sit back and think that some people don't think like you. Not their fault, sand who says they're wrong?

I'm a live and let live kinda girl.

good on ya Hayley
hk_1_kinobi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by iRock)
Yeah I agree, who wants nasty greasy chicken anyway? :rolleyes:
And their salads are like what, £3.49 at least? For a bit of lettuce? Ridiculous
Yeah it's like, they go 'ooh, we're gonna be healthy lahwehgoiLWG' :rolleyes: And they do, at least in appearance, but then load the 'salads' with sugar/salt, and charge you the earth for one little packet :confused: Plus they don't even taste that good.

Of course I'm exaggerating, but you get the drift
naymeee
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Taldarion)

ah,somebody who doesnt give a **** about life unless its of us goodfornothing humans.well, i feel for you mate...
oh, and in my opinion chickens arent ugly at all, they are peaceful little creatures who just want to live their lives, as they should be entitled to.but us lot have well and truly put paid to that for our own selfish wants
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads