This discussion is closed.
babylon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
like McDonalds is much better and healthier......... :rolleyes: of course, they both taste nice tho but i don't ever get a chance to eat it so it doesn't matter!
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it's so cruel actully,we took it once in bio class ,i only want to eat a snickers bar..only
glenn321
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
needs banned. anyone agree?

i'll be on the bog for a week...

thanks for your time

Kfc is the best wat u on about there aint no better place
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by naymeee)
ah,somebody who doesnt give a **** about life unless its of us goodfornothing humans.well, i feel for you mate...
oh, and in my opinion chickens arent ugly at all, they are peaceful little creatures who just want to live their lives, as they should be entitled to.but us lot have well and truly put paid to that for our own selfish wants

lol - did I mention that I love u hehe!
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Burger King are okay. The spunk in the mayo gives it a refreshing, unique taste
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)

EUGHHHHHHH :puke: GROSS
glenn321
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
thats more McDonalds
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glenn321)
thats more McDonalds

in any case EUGHHHHHHHHHHH :puke: GROSS
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i might just stick to subway now. its safer i hope
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

yup well done! Subway Rocks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blush Babe)
Rat would taste like rabbit (french people beware!) since they're both rodents
Rabbits aren't rodents http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit
Rabbits and hares were formerly classified in the order Rodentia until 1912, when they were moved into a new order Lagomorpha. This order, in addition to containing rabbits and hares, also includes the pikas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagomorpha
Sanna.M
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
but then all fast foods should be banned coz all of then make us fat!
BUT ur saying it now but if it was to be closed forever you'd be moaning to bring them back again............
But guys if you have self-control the problem would be resolved... so alittle of everything..is what i say!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont mind KFC (i love chicken!)... but recently near my house a place called CFC has opened up (californian fried chicken, if your interested)... I don't know if i want to eat in a place with the same name as the damaging stuff in aerosols and stuff.
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
I dont mind KFC (i love chicken!)... but recently near my house a place called CFC has opened up (californian fried chicken, if your interested)... I don't know if i want to eat in a place with the same name as the damaging stuff in aerosols and stuff.

lol, I love chicken to provided I know where it's coming from and I'm happy with where it come's from and how it is killed. KFC just go against all my morals and beliefs...but...thats just me...
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aye you cannae go wrong with a Subway!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
lol, I love chicken to provided I know where it's coming from and I'm happy with where it come's from and how it is killed. KFC just go against all my morals and beliefs...but...thats just me...
I didn't even know that KFC had any morals to conflict with?
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I didn't even know that KFC had any morals to conflict with?

yeh they conflict with my morals...if that make's sense. I dono...I recently did a documentary on food security and went to interview people who worked at KFC and various managers etc and I also came across this website www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com and it really left me horrified so I've given up KFC all together. But as I said that's just me and I understand different people have different views so...not a problem
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
yeh they conflict with my morals...if that make's sense. I dono...I recently did a documentary on food security and went to interview people who worked at KFC and various managers etc and I also came across this website www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com and it really left me horrified so I've given up KFC all together. But as I said that's just me and I understand different people have different views so...not a problem
Well personally, i'd like to see both sides of the story before i make any judgement on them.
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well personally, i'd like to see both sides of the story before i make any judgement on them.

yup...that's the way...
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love KFC ..i have it like once every 2 months!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.95%
No (181)
76.05%

Watched Threads