Panic mode.

Watch this thread
nadams
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have assignments total of 7,500 words due in 3 weeks.
Is it possible?
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Absolutely, somewhere on here is a thread where someone wrote their diss in 3 days and got a 2:i overall
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nadams)
I have assignments total of 7,500 words due in 3 weeks.
Is it possible?
Hi there,

I would say that it is pretty doable. I know that everybody works and writes at a different pace, but I still believe you will be fine if you make an effort. I can write 1000 words per day and I'm talking about science-based essays filled with a lot of recent research. If I can do it, you can do it! If you divide 7,500 words by 21 days, you get 360 words per day. Breaking it down this way, it becomes an easy job.

Good luck!

Ivaylo
Student Ambassador
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, you have 3 weeks.

Writing 7,5k words will take a couple hours... you just need to plan and get on with developing the content to fill the words.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (66)
69.47%
In the post (3)
3.16%
Text (13)
13.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.68%

Watched Threads