Retainer wear

Watch this thread
kerry.woollands
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got my braces off last week and got my retainer yesterday. The bottom one is clear but the top one has a wire around my front teeth. I’m going on holiday next Wednesday , and obviously you have to take them out to drink / eat / swim and I’m worried about them being in the 30 degree heat. But if I don’t wear them for the fist 3 weeks I’m scared the teeth will move. Do you think if I wear them full time from now until my holiday (5days) then I can just wear them at night on holiday ?
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
The dentists told me that I should wear my retainer as long as I want them to be straight. I didn't now I have a gap tooth lol. You should probably try and wear it for the recommended time especially at the start since your teeth are more likely to move. But its ip to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (129)
40.06%
They're exactly what I expected (79)
24.53%