chickennugget04
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm doing computer science at uni in September! I want to start reading ahead does anyone have a reading list or any suggestions? I couldn't find any for prospective students on the unis websites but I have a rough understanding of the different modules. I will definitely practise my coding but would like to look into theory too, thanks!
RaffaeleO
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chickennugget04)
I'm doing computer science at uni in September! I want to start reading ahead does anyone have a reading list or any suggestions? I couldn't find any for prospective students on the unis websites but I have a rough understanding of the different modules. I will definitely practise my coding but would like to look into theory too, thanks!
What uni did you get into and what were your subjects and grades?
chocolate13
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi I have not studied computer science before in GCSE or A level but I am thinking of applying to an undergraduate computer science degree. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on any online courses I can do that will give me a realistic insight of what a computer science degree is really like?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
70.13%
In the post (3)
3.9%
Text (10)
12.99%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
12.99%

Watched Threads