pregnant help

Watch this thread
asianannie
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i found out recently i am pregnant and i am not sure what to do i dont know who the father is and i am so stressed i am catholic do cant tell my parents what can i do
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Try talking to a trusted adult and maybe talk to a gp about options?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asianannie)
so i found out recently i am pregnant and i am not sure what to do i dont know who the father is and i am so stressed i am catholic do cant tell my parents what can i do
Get an abortion I hope you're at least 18 though
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asianannie)
Were you taken advantage of? If so, I'm really sorry you have to go through this. If you don't want to keep the child, I would definitely recommend abortion. If you do or you're unsure, talk to an adult you trust about your options. A GP at a sexual health clinic could be an example, or if you're in school, a counsellor.
iL1L
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SagaciousSag)
Were you taken advantage of? If so, I'm really sorry you have to go through this. If you don't want to keep the child, I would definitely recommend abortion. If you do or you're unsure, talk to an adult you trust about your options. A GP at a sexual health clinic could be an example, or if you're in school, a counsellor.
prsom
asianannie
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thanks for all your advice! I have decided to get rid of it. I wasn't taken advantage of but dont want my boyfriend to find out. I'm scared and my councillor is helping me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (30)
31.91%
They're exactly what I expected (26)
27.66%