Advice on finding single semester accomodation in Nottingham

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I will be starting my master's course at the University of Nottingham this semester. As part of this course, I will be spending the spring semester aboard at one of the university's foreign campuses. Therefore, I require accommodation in Nottingham only for the Autumn semester. Whilst searching for accommodation options, I am noticed that the vast majority of those advertised give a tenancy period spanning the whole of the academic year. If anyone could recommend student accommodation in Nottingham, which they know is available for a single semester tenancy, please could you pass on your recommendations.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I will be starting my master's course at the University of Nottingham this semester. As part of this course, I will be spending the spring semester aboard at one of the university's foreign campuses. Therefore, I require accommodation in Nottingham only for the Autumn semester. Whilst searching for accommodation options, I am noticed that the vast majority of those advertised give a tenancy period spanning the whole of the academic year. If anyone could recommend student accommodation in Nottingham, which they know is available for a single semester tenancy, please could you pass on your recommendations.
Stay in halls for 1 semester maybe (call the accommodation team), or find someone who is looking for a 1st semester tenancy takeover bit i think this will be tricky tbh.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by mnot)
Stay in halls for 1 semester maybe (call the accommodation team), or find someone who is looking for a 1st semester tenancy takeover bit i think this will be tricky tbh.
Thanks for the advice.

I've already looked in university arranged halls; however, only the most basic options are available at an inflated rate. I'm hoping other option become available nearer to the start of term. Otherwise, I may have to resort to the uni-arranged halls.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (150)
40.43%
They're exactly what I expected (93)
25.07%