Student 999
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is there a more efficient method than what I had used or a simpler way of doing my method which saves time?Name:  Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 14.29.54.png
Views: 8
Size:  12.2 KBName:  IMG_2BEDD21BFC35-1.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  68.5 KB
Last edited by Student 999; 1 month ago
2022 g
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Bro where dyu find these qs….
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not sure why you consider teh equality part seperately. Just incorporate in the inequality as <= or >= .
Also in this case, a sketch seems to be the most efficient way to get the solutions, as theyve ordered the mod terms and you simply flip the next one at the appropriate point, Or alternatively, calculate the value for the -1,0,1,2 and join the dots with a bit of thought at each end. Though if they want you to do that, they often hint in the question. Really you have x=-2 and x>=2.
Last edited by mqb2766; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (129)
40.06%
They're exactly what I expected (79)