Ocr a level biology paper 3 24th june paper 3

Watch this thread
Hudz. Z
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ocr a level biology 24th of june
What the hell was that question about genetic engineering when its not on the list and the hardy Weinberg. We haven’t even been through this topic with my college and even though it isn’t on the advanced information they still included it
Last edited by Hudz. Z; 1 month ago
bea_murray0
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hudz. Z)
Ocr a level biology 24th of june
What the hell was that question about genetic engineering when its not on the list and the hardy Weinberg. We haven’t even been through this topic with my college and even though it isn’t on the advanced information they still included it
OCR did say that not all topics in the paper would be included in the advance info, and advised that the advance info should not limit teaching in schools, i.e. teachers still need to teach all topics. OCR is not at fault, your school is for not teaching it, although some would argue that those who weren't taught things they should have been could have learned those topics themselves and that students should have been prepared for any non-AI topic to come up. I'm afraid OCR can't be blamed, but I hope you get the grade you need anyway.
You can discuss the paper further here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7183639&p=97361710&page=42#post97361710
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (34)
33.33%
They're exactly what I expected (27)
26.47%