boyfriend trouble... Helpp

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am / was in a very serious relationship . Till 3 months ago everything was fine . Actually he was going to propose to me the next time we meet .(he had told me before dating that he had commintment issues btw) But then he went to uni . We were close for a few weeks . Then he randomly stopped texting me . For 2 months no texts . Then i was very concerned . Asked him . Then he asked for a break saying things arent going well . His best friends there (3) have crushes on him (he had told me befor) and had asked him out multiple times .
I texted him recently and he replied saying that he was busy with studies . But he was always posting stories abt going out with friends . No calls nothing . Then now i texted him asking if he wanted to break up and he hasnt replied( has been 3 weeks) .. But he is always online . Always out and stuff .
Please help .I dont understand whats happening. But this is killing me . I genuinely thought tt dis relp wld b it . V had planned literally everyday till d day v die , so i dont undersatnd y dis relationship means NOTHING 2 him rn . I dont understand whr dis went wrong ....
skejrjoen
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Honestly seems like he wants to go out and live the uni life, I’d just break up with him. Doesn’t sound like he’s interested in the relationship, you’ll find someone better.
Anonymous #1
ikk.. ik i shld ... i tht tellin him tt i wantd 2 breakup wld make him call me .. i txted him tt ... he hasnt opened d chat ..it was d last text and hes always online....

(Original post by skejrjoen)
Honestly seems like he wants to go out and live the uni life, I’d just break up with him. Doesn’t sound like he’s interested in the relationship, you’ll find someone better.
skejrjoen
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ikk.. ik i shld ... i tht tellin him tt i wantd 2 breakup wld make him call me .. i txted him tt ... he hasnt opened d chat ..it was d last text and hes always online....
He hasn’t opened your texts but it’s clear that he’s online, that means he’s ignoring you. Block + delete his number and move on, well, that’s what I would do anyway.
You don’t have to have closure and you don’t have to allow the treatment he’s giving you.

Setting clear boundaries and having the strength to walk away will mean people won’t take advantage of you in the future.
Last edited by skejrjoen; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Just leave him. He doesn't deserve someone like you.

Spoiler:
Show
wanna smash?

Just jking. Dont judge
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sadly, it sounds like he has lost interest in your relationship. It might be time to let it go.
Anonymous #1
tnxxx sooo much 4 sayin tat .. exactly wat i wanted 2 know ... i was hopin until rn tat mayb ill wait a bit more 4 him, .... but yea .. iv given him enuf tym... i shld tc of myself ..

(Original post by skejrjoen)
He hasn’t opened your texts but it’s clear that he’s online, that means he’s ignoring you. Block + delete his number and move on, well, that’s what I would do anyway.
You don’t have to have closure and you don’t have to allow the treatment he’s giving you.

Setting clear boundaries and having the strength to walk away will mean people won’t take advantage of you in the future.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
you type like you're having a stroke. The relationship literally broke down as soon as he entered uni. Find someone new, maybe an english teacher.
COMP23
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
you type like you're having a stroke. The relationship literally broke down as soon as he entered uni. Find someone new, maybe an english teacher.
Why english teacher vet?
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by COMP23)
Why english teacher vet?
Read my first sentence bro :lol:
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
tnxxx sooo much 4 sayin tat .. exactly wat i wanted 2 know ... i was hopin until rn tat mayb ill wait a bit more 4 him, .... but yea .. iv given him enuf tym... i shld tc of myself ..
Your style of typing probably ****ed him off. It's ****ing me off.
Anonymous #1
yupp just gonna block him n cry 4 a week
Spoiler:
Show
my dogs are deff jdgin :ahee:

Just leave him. He doesn't deserve someone like you.

Spoiler:
Show
wanna smash?

Just jking. Dont judge
COMP23
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Read my first sentence bro :lol:
i still dont get it, am i being stupid?
Anonymous #1
yupp just gonna...

(Original post by Nerol)
Sadly, it sounds like he has lost interest in your relationship. It might be time to let it go.
COMP23
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wannabevetnurse)
your style of typing probably ****ed him off. It's ****ing me off.
alright i get you now my friend.
Pahahhaha
vio
COMP23
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous)
yupp just gonna block him n cry 4 a week
Spoiler:
Show
my dogs are deff jdgin :ahee:
im judging as well

Spoiler:
Show
this man is f**** hot singeles in ur area
Spoiler:
Show
wanna smash tonight?

Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by COMP23)
im judging as well

Spoiler:
Show
this man is f**** hot singeles in ur area
Spoiler:
Show
wanna smash tonight?

LOOOOOOOOOL you jokeman
Anonymous #1
it wass d bessst relpp iv had so .. yh ..... just wldv don anytn 2 get it back ... well wont anymore .. iv 2 let go .. dis cant go on ..

Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it wass d bessst relpp iv had so .. yh ..... just wldv don anytn 2 get it back ... well wont anymore .. iv 2 let go .. dis cant go on ..
what's relp?? what does this mean??

but honestly if you are heartbroken, it'll be alright. Everything will be fine. :console:
Anonymous #1
wait wat . i didnt kno thr was an issue w hw i typ eheem😂

Your style of typing probably ****ed him off. It's ****ing me off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (75)
67.57%
In the post (5)
4.5%
Text (15)
13.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (16)
14.41%

Watched Threads