2 year course in University of Buckingham

Watch this thread
SST.513
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am planning on applying for Biomedical course in Buckingham. I wanted to know if it is worth it or not because it's a 2 year course instead of a 3 year course.

I will not having summer holidays and wanted to know if it would be a problem? I am worried because after graduation I may need to show I have experience in work fields which I will only gain by working in my summer holidays. Sadly, this is something I can't do if I take this course.
anton31
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
University of Buckingham? If you look at the ranking it seems to be on downfall. About the 2 years instead of 3 ,it is not necessarily a bad thing if it is a good course. At the end, you want to make sure that will provide you with quality learning opportunities, instead of just a piece of paper. All the best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.41%
They're exactly what I expected (70)
23.97%