Me and my mum cannot stand eachother...what do i do?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im 15. Me and my mum hate eachother. She hates me and i hate her. She posseses thee most hated traits in people and she is probably the worst peorson i have come across and she says things that i would get into trouble if i said here. She is also abusive in every way. The thing is, im wayy too young to move out, so what do i do?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous)
im 15. Me and my mum hate eachother. She hates me and i hate her. She posseses thee most hated traits in people and she is probably the worst peorson i have come across and she says things that i would get into trouble if i said here. She is also abusive in every way. The thing is, im wayy too young to move out, so what do i do?
please help, im actually fed up of this sh** life. Why do all the other kids have good parents, why do i only have to suffer in this sh**. Why couldn't i have picked which parents i wanted!!!!!!!
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Clearly there are some big problems for you to sort out with your Mum. But that said you may decide you no longer want your Mum to be part of your life. That is your choice alone to make.

You may decide to move out and not go back? Do you have any friends you could sofa surf with or stay with for a while in the short term. Longer term is working out if you work out your hatred towards each other.

There are always ways of overcoming practical problems but emotional chasms might take a little longer to heal over.

Ring Childline 0800 1111 and chat to them about your options

When you are at school next make contact with your tutor, head of year or counsellor to get some help, support and advice too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (34)
33.33%
They're exactly what I expected (27)
26.47%