UCAS form, but dropped out epq

Watch this thread
Misaka!
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
on my ucas form i mentioned 3 a levels + epq that i will get results for this august
but after submitting the ucas form, i dropped out of epq so i wont get a qualification for it

in my uni offers it does not mention that i need to give an EPQ
but in august they ask to give all your results that are mentioned on your UCAS form
what can i do?
Last edited by Misaka!; 1 month ago
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
if they dont require EPQ then i think you'll be fine since they wont be looking at it anyway
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Misaka!)on my ucas form i mentioned 3 a levels + epq that i will get results for this august
but after submitting the ucas form, i dropped out of epq so i wont get a qualification for it

in my uni offers it does not mention that i need to give an EPQ
but in august they ask to give all your results that are mentioned on your UCAS form
what can i do?

Technically you have broken your cotract with them so they have the right to change or cancel any offer they made. However in practice that is extremely unlikely.

Email the university immediately to advise them.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Email the Uni and tell them you are no longer taking the EPQ.
Also tell UCAS using this online form - https://www.ucas.com/forms/request-a...ur-application

It you dont needthe EPQ to fulfil your offer conditions, it really is that simple.
Misaka!
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Email the Uni and tell them you are no longer taking the EPQ.
Also tell UCAS using this online form - https://www.ucas.com/forms/request-a...ur-application

It you dont needthe EPQ to fulfil your offer conditions, it really is that simple.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads