The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
ok, I don't really have any good excuse, I haven't been on a strict diet or anything..although I am ovulating and my hormones are through the roof..

But I just got a teaspoon of margarine, mixed it with some muscavado sugar, and licked it all of. I feel so dirty! And so guilty!
I literally feel dirtier than the time I did anal.

So, all I can do is make a thread and ask for people to post their dirty little secrets, or the last thing they felt really guilty for doing, to make me feel better.

Go!

Edit: I realise some people may have been offended by the catholic priest comment, so I took it out, and I'm sorry, I was just describing my feelings of guilt.
Butter actually tastes better than margarine. And it's made of animals. I'd feel dirty after that. What you ate was plant extracts, who cares.
Reply 22
Anonymous
a bit like butter cream but its brown because its with muscavado sugar. and so it tastes slightly differently.

You use muscavado sugar in brownies and biscuits, and its good for making caramel.

WHAT?! Those foods are awesome!!!!:biggrin: Why feel guilty about it. It's like feeling bad about having really great sex with someone you don't like
We don't need to feed the troll since the troll is feeding itself...
umm, so you ate a teaspoon of margarine and some sugar... right, so whats so bad about that? Would you feel 'dirty' if you ate a chocolate bar?
Reply 25
CatexW
A guy in a white coat I think is more appropriate :smile:

Haha. It just seems very OTT guilt for something small like that.
Reply 26
Teao the Cat
umm, so you ate a teaspoon of margarine and some sugar... right, so whats so bad about that? Would you feel 'dirty' if you ate a chocolate bar?

Ooo you just reminded me to go to the vending machine for some! :biggrin:
CatexW
Ooo you just reminded me to go to the vending machine for some! :biggrin:

I have my uses...
Reply 28
Anonymous
I literally feel dirtier than the time I did anal.

:rofl:
Reply 29
Teao the Cat

Wow, I never looked at it like that. I don't feel guilty anymore!

..have you ever thought of becoming a priest?
(just kidding, I'll leave the catholics alone, I wasn't being mean, some of my friends are catholic, and my sister is evangelical)

the thread can be closed now, its sorted.

I'll rep you tomorrow Teao the Cat.
Reply 30
Slut.

Latest

Trending

Trending