Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving there on Saturday.......

....and TSR'ers there?

ReputationRep:
    A new winky? What flat are you moving to?

How come you're moving?

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving into flat 3 - which is a studio so I'll be all by my lonesome 0_o

I'm swapping because I don't particularly get on with my flatmates and Dasha who's in flat 3 at the moment is really good friends with them and is desperate to move to Richmond Terrace. I'm not fussed either way and my own studio seemed like a pretty good idea as I appear to be constantly knakard so I offered a swap. Quite excited but also a bit daunted at the prospect of not knowing anyone and possibly becoming scaredy cat hermit in my own little room 0_o

You in winky then?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, i'd completely forgotten there was any studio flats here other than the senior residents' flats. I can imagine it will be pretty weird moving in somewhere now.

If you wanted to and are free tonight, there's a winkworth ladies night tonight. I'm sure no-one would object (though, not being female i might be wrong!) if you came along to meet people. The event is on facebook here. Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bsmithers)
    Ooh, i'd completely forgotten there was any studio flats here other than the senior residents' flats. I can imagine it will be pretty weird moving in somewhere now.

If you wanted to and are free tonight, there's a winkworth ladies night tonight. I'm sure no-one would object (though, not being female i might be wrong!) if you came along to meet people. The event is on facebook here. Just a thought.
    Buggery, only just turned the internet on.

Yeah it's a studio that was originally meant for senior residents I believe.

Gah

ReputationRep:
    do you know keval? i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neon)
    do you know keval? i do
    No I don't...they at winky or richmond?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.