Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving there on Saturday.......

....and TSR'ers there?

ReputationRep:
    A new winky? What flat are you moving to?

How come you're moving?

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving into flat 3 - which is a studio so I'll be all by my lonesome 0_o

I'm swapping because I don't particularly get on with my flatmates and Dasha who's in flat 3 at the moment is really good friends with them and is desperate to move to Richmond Terrace. I'm not fussed either way and my own studio seemed like a pretty good idea as I appear to be constantly knakard so I offered a swap. Quite excited but also a bit daunted at the prospect of not knowing anyone and possibly becoming scaredy cat hermit in my own little room 0_o

You in winky then?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, i'd completely forgotten there was any studio flats here other than the senior residents' flats. I can imagine it will be pretty weird moving in somewhere now.

If you wanted to and are free tonight, there's a winkworth ladies night tonight. I'm sure no-one would object (though, not being female i might be wrong!) if you came along to meet people. The event is on facebook here. Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bsmithers)
    Ooh, i'd completely forgotten there was any studio flats here other than the senior residents' flats. I can imagine it will be pretty weird moving in somewhere now.

If you wanted to and are free tonight, there's a winkworth ladies night tonight. I'm sure no-one would object (though, not being female i might be wrong!) if you came along to meet people. The event is on facebook here. Just a thought.
    Buggery, only just turned the internet on.

Yeah it's a studio that was originally meant for senior residents I believe.

Gah

ReputationRep:
    do you know keval? i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neon)
    do you know keval? i do
    No I don't...they at winky or richmond?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.