Student finance for tuition only

Watch this thread
Rachill
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello there,
so student finance have asked for my bank details as part of the application process but i'm aware that alot of student set up a new student bank account due to their maintenance loan. However, all going well and i get into my first choice uni i only need tuition. So should i just give them my normal bank account details?
anton31
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rachill)
Hello there,
so student finance have asked for my bank details as part of the application process but i'm aware that alot of student set up a new student bank account due to their maintenance loan. However, all going well and i get into my first choice uni i only need tuition. So should i just give them my normal bank account details?
You can give any bank details you want. you can always change it later on.
Rachill
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by anton31)
You can give any bank details you want. you can always change it later on.
That's really helpful thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (124)
39.49%
They're exactly what I expected (78)