St George's Flats

Watch this thread
ladeoyeleke
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone tried this accomodation? what was your experience?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
No advice but good luck
sew_what
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My son has lived there for three years - lovely building, great location for Mappin/Diamond buildings & handy for popping home between lectures. Lots of outdoor space in the old graveyard (no bodies I'm assured!)
The rooms vary a lot in size, but most rooms have stained glass! Top floor flats only have a tiny window at floor level and a sky light. Some of the rooms are a bit tired - he asked for his carpet to be cleaned when he moved in but the carpet cleaner said it was beyond cleaning & would fall apart.
The kitchens are OK - reasonably new, but top floor flats have to go downstairs for their kitchen. There are 4 or 5 people to a kitchen with a tall fridge & freezer and plenty of cupboard space, Cleaners are friendly & efficient!

Oh and they have peregrines on the tower which can be a bit noisy in spring!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (114)
41.01%
They're exactly what I expected (66)
23.74%