so.... what do i do now?

Watch this thread
metdog
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, i was wondering what i can do now?
finished my level exams a couple days ago. i have a holiday planned in august and have a job lined up after i come back... but what can i do now? for the next month i have no responsibilities...... should i go to the gym or something? lol
ebyrne2036
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yep or just binge read/ watch stuff. Maby start learning driving theory? Take up a new skill like I’m going to start learning sign language and also craft stuff
metdog
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ebyrne2036)
Yep or just binge read/ watch stuff. Maby start learning driving theory? Take up a new skill like I’m going to start learning sign language and also craft stuff
good ideas. the drivng theory app has been collecting dust in my phone cause i was focusing on my revision. good luck to you if youre going to uni btw !
ebyrne2036
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Aw thank u! I’m not entirely sure if I am yet. But if u r good luck to u2!
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Go to the beach! Water parks....
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by metdog)
Hello, i was wondering what i can do now?
finished my level exams a couple days ago. i have a holiday planned in august and have a job lined up after i come back... but what can i do now? for the next month i have no responsibilities...... should i go to the gym or something? lol
Hey,

Since you’ve had exams and you’ve got a busy summer ahead - take a break! Do whatever you enjoy! If you haven’t seen your friends for a while/properly during exams, maybe see if they want to do something. There is no pressure to do anything, and you may enjoy the rest.

Well done for completing your exams!
Sara
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
70.13%
In the post (3)
3.9%
Text (10)
12.99%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
12.99%

Watched Threads