Am I being stalked ?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Now ik this is a serious topic but I have this ex friend, she tried to get with me while having a bf so I said no , since she has been making my life a living hell. She went to my abusive ex and befriended her just to spite me , spoke about me in a negative light to anyone and everyone even now .... 3 months after , she has pictures of me asleep and pictures of me I don't know how she got as she was blocked on all my socials and has started making accounts impersonating me , this has happened multiple times now and I'm concerned I'm being stalked as I've blocked her out as much as possible but still somehow has access to all my personal photos and apparently only talks about me to his gf of 3 years. What do I do ? She's had a rumoured history of violence.
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Police.
Funtimes01_
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Go to the police.
What she's doing is morally wrong and can be classed as harassment and stalking.
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Please report her, you don't know what more harm she could potentially do.
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/re...nd-cyber-crime
Anonymous #1
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Please report her, you don't know what more harm she could potentially do.
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/re...nd-cyber-crime
I've spoke to some friends and they don't think I should just ignore it but she knows where I live and stuff and can't shake the idea there is a lot more she's doing that I don't know about
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've spoke to some friends and they don't think I should just ignore it but she knows where I live and stuff and can't shake the idea there is a lot more she's doing that I don't know about
What she has done to you is really disturbing. When you said that she has access to all your personal photos, do you mean that she somehow gets every photo you take?
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
She probably is. Do not ignore it. Report her to the police with all of the information you have.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by rosy_posy)
What she has done to you is really disturbing. When you said that she has access to all your personal photos, do you mean that she somehow gets every photo you take?
She has all of the photos I post on my private Instagram account which only 40 people follow all of which I know well and she is blocked so I don't know how she is still finding these pictures of me. Additionally when she posts pictures of me when she makes impersonating accounts, it's always using pictures that I either posted after blocking her or pictures I didn't know she had e.g she has a bunch of screen shots of me on a video call before we fell out but I didn't know she was taking pictures at the time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SagaciousSag)
She probably is. Do not ignore it. Report her to the police with all of the information you have.
Thankyou for helping clarify I'm not overthinking this behaviour, I'll gather my evidence and go to the police about it
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
She has all of the photos I post on my private Instagram account which only 40 people follow all of which I know well and she is blocked so I don't know how she is still finding these pictures of me. Additionally when she posts pictures of me when she makes impersonating accounts, it's always using pictures that I either posted after blocking her or pictures I didn't know she had e.g she has a bunch of screen shots of me on a video call before we fell out but I didn't know she was taking pictures at the time.
There would be ways to hack private instagram accounts, as with any online account. Or she knows your password somehow. You could set up two step authentication on your IG account if you want.
Cloudster
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Now ik this is a serious topic but I have this ex friend, she tried to get with me while having a bf so I said no , since she has been making my life a living hell. She went to my abusive ex and befriended her just to spite me , spoke about me in a negative light to anyone and everyone even now .... 3 months after , she has pictures of me asleep and pictures of me I don't know how she got as she was blocked on all my socials and has started making accounts impersonating me , this has happened multiple times now and I'm concerned I'm being stalked as I've blocked her out as much as possible but still somehow has access to all my personal photos and apparently only talks about me to his gf of 3 years. What do I do ? She's had a rumoured history of violence.
This has gone on for a couple of months now so you should take some actions. You also have evidence. Go to the police and get a restraining order.
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thankyou for helping clarify I'm not overthinking this behaviour, I'll gather my evidence and go to the police about it
You made the right decision let us know how it goes 😊
Funtimes01_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cloudster)
This has gone on for a couple of months now so you should take some actions. You also have evidence. Go to the police and get a restraining order.
I agree. The thread maker should definitely go to the police. She's harassing and stalking him.
If you do nothing "Thread Maker" this may get worse for you, especially if it's been going on for months now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
32%
Take a gap year (6)
24%
Resit my exams (6)
24%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (3)
12%
I don't know yet (1)
4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4%

Watched Threads