English language OCR - language change

Watch this thread
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, does anyone know if you have to include theory in the 'language change' question?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
tell us more
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
tell us more
I don't really know how I can say anymore haha
Like, the section where you have to compare 2 texts from different centuries, I was just wondering if you got marks for including theorists' names and their theories
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is something to discuss with your teacher.
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
This is something to discuss with your teacher.
I'm aware, but my mock is on Monday so I made the post to see if anyone on here knew
si1121
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
sure you should included theory in language change questions
Bookworm_88
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I do AQA so I don't know how relevant my answer is but for lang change question, yes it's basically all theory, but like someone else said it's best just to pop the question towards your teacher..Good luck with english..if you need any theory stuff or general english lang stuff do ask as I've got lots of resources (I did the 2022 series btw)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads