Would you be a bit ashamed to put these pictures up?

Watch this thread
Awaitingquavers
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bought these pictures for my home as I liked them but then I changed my mind. I realised they might be a bit old fashioned/something a grandmother/grandad might prefer

Where would you say they are best suited, the kitchen?
Attached files
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Awaitingquavers)
Bought these pictures for my home as I liked them but then I changed my mind. I realised they might be a bit old fashioned/something a grandmother/grandad might prefer

Where would you say they are best suited, the kitchen?
Wouldn't be ashamed, no. The pictures are okay.

I don't know the layout of your house, so it's impossible to say.
Just look around your house and place it wherever it appears to be most aesthetically pleasing.
MAL-09
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

You are allowed to change your mind. If you really don't like them, return them. If you can't, flog them off on Spock or Gum Tree.

I think they are wonderful pieces. I don't think they will look good in the kitchen. Try the sun room? Maybe the hallway? Basically any room that you can rejuvenate in.

All the best, God Bless!
Last edited by MAL-09; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads