SHRAYAS13
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey Guys,
I have been offered a place to study at WBS and KCL but I am quite unsure about which university to go to, MSc. Finance (Asset pricing) at KCL and MSc. Business and Finance at WBS.
Which according to you guys would be a BETTER option in terms of EMPLOYABILITY, BRAND VALUE and STUDENT EXPERIENCE?

Thanks
Last edited by SHRAYAS13; 1 month ago
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Warwick.

This year KCL failed to enter decions for thousands, yes thousands, of applicants who they allowed just to fall off the edge at the UCAS deadline - rejected by default. Ask yourself, if that is their 'don't care' attitude towards appliaants then how will they treat you as a student. Go anywhere else.
grud
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Warwick definitely. The business school is definitely a better brand, and Warwick is probably noted for its business school above anything. About half of the students at the uni are international so it has a great worldwide appeal. Employability is similar, Warwick is better because of the reputation of the business school. I can't compare student experience because I am only at Warwick but London is crazy expensive. If you're from the UK you'll get a bigger maintenance loan at KCL but the Midlands is nowhere near as expensive. There's a Tesco and Aldi very near to Warwick campus and Birmingham isn't far/expensive to get to so it's not the worst location, even thought people say it's in the middle of nowhere
Last edited by grud; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads