Boys, help

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I went to a party with this guy, and he has recently messaged me before saying he's liked me. Anyway, at the party, he kept staring at me, then we got drunk and we were talking and having a laugh. Then, I got home and he starts sending me voice messages saying that I'm peng and to message him more, but he didn't sound drunk at this point. I have been messaging him more these past few days but he just ignores me, its not like he doesn't want to talk to me, because the day after he asked to see my nails that I got done and stuff, I'm just so confused, is he just playing hard to get?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Ask him.
Funtimes01_
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Most likely he is playing hard to get by the sound of it.
You guys sound like either sixth form students, or Uni students, so maybe ask yourself if you want to chase a guy who plays hot and cold?
See how it goes, but if you're telling him you like him and he's still playing hard to get then I'd question whether or not I'd see any romantic potential there.
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I went to a party with this guy, and he has recently messaged me before saying he's liked me. Anyway, at the party, he kept staring at me, then we got drunk and we were talking and having a laugh. Then, I got home and he starts sending me voice messages saying that I'm peng and to message him more, but he didn't sound drunk at this point. I have been messaging him more these past few days but he just ignores me, its not like he doesn't want to talk to me, because the day after he asked to see my nails that I got done and stuff, I'm just so confused, is he just playing hard to get?
I hate hot and cold behaviour. If he knows you like him and he's sending mixed signals, ask yourself whether it's worth it. If not, tell him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SagaciousSag)
I hate hot and cold behaviour. If he knows you like him and he's sending mixed signals, ask yourself whether it's worth it. If not, tell him.
I reckon he is playing hard to get as before, he was making it really obvious to me that he was snapping another girl, he always looks at me and teases me. The thing is he's honestly so nice, but I'm just so confused.
Natsudragon
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I reckon he is playing hard to get as before, he was making it really obvious to me that he was snapping another girl, he always looks at me and teases me. The thing is he's honestly so nice, but I'm just so confused.
If it is giving you any uncomf vibes (which i think it is from you previous posts ) .. you shldnt continue with it … i mean , he knows what hes doing and how its making you feel ..there are so many nyc people .dont put so much into it just bcus hes nice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Natsudragon)
If it is giving you any uncomf vibes (which i think it is from you previous posts ) .. you shldnt continue with it … i mean , he knows what hes doing and how its making you feel ..there are so many nyc people .dont put so much into it just bcus hes nice
To be honest I haven't made it that clear that I liked him back as I didn't want to come across as needy, however, I have put in the effort to message him, which he hasn't done.
Natsudragon
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ohhh kk id say stop .. put ur energy into something else …
To be honest I haven't made it that clear that I liked him back as I didn't want to come across as needy, however, I have put in the effort to message him, which he hasn't done.
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If he's showing interest in two or more girls then he's a player. Run away
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
68.32%
In the post (4)
3.96%
Text (14)
13.86%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
13.86%

Watched Threads