Recommended universities for geography

Watch this thread
Studentlife04
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, what universities would you guys recommend for geography? I'm ideally looking for physical/mixed geography and my expected grades are around Distinction BB.
Thanks
sickofthis
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi, take a look at universities league tables where you can see all of the universities which are high up for geography. From there, you can see which unis you can realistically get in with your predicted grades. If you want more specific help, let me know if you want to go a russell group, and if you wouldn’t mind going to Scotland/wales/Ireland (assuming you’re England), that way I can give more specific examples. Good luck!
🧡Hajera
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sickofthis)
Hi, take a look at universities league tables where you can see all of the universities which are high up for geography. From there, you can see which unis you can realistically get in with your predicted grades. If you want more specific help, let me know if you want to go a russell group, and if you wouldn’t mind going to Scotland/wales/Ireland (assuming you’re England), that way I can give more specific examples. Good luck!
For economics with geography or global development would these be good:

LSE
Leeds
York
Warwick
Lancaster
UEA
Exeter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
33.33%
Take a gap year (5)
20.83%
Resit my exams (6)
25%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (3)
12.5%
I don't know yet (1)
4.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.17%

Watched Threads