Unrequited crushes

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In the vast majority of cases of unrequited crushes where a guy asks a girl out and gets rejected, was the girl never attracted to the guy in the first place?
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
There's a difference between not finding someone physically attractive and not being romantically attracted to them. You're not ugly just because you got rejected.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SagaciousSag)
There's a difference between not finding someone physically attractive and not being romantically attracted to them. You're not ugly just because you got rejected.
What makes a guy romantically unattractive?
SagaciousSag
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What makes a guy romantically unattractive?
Undesirable personality or actions, in some cases. In others, nothing in particular. Just not attracted because you don't know each other or you don't see a person in that way.
Anonymous #1
Undesirable personality or actions, in some cases. In others, nothing in particular. Just not attracted because you don't know each other or you don't see a person in that way.
What about if the guy is just bad at flirting or being romantic and just acts like a friend?
SagaciousSag
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What about if the guy is just bad at flirting or being romantic and just acts like a friend?
Then you might be seen as just a friend.
Anonymous #1
Then you might be seen as just a friend.
So what’s the solution to this problem?
SagaciousSag
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So what’s the solution to this problem?
Once you're rejected, that's it. If she shows no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with you, you're just friends.
Anonymous #1
Once you're rejected, that's it. If she shows no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with you, you're just friends.
I mean in general. Not with 1 particular girl. How do you solve the issue of being a bad flirt/romantic and just coming across as a friend.
SagaciousSag
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I mean in general. Not with 1 particular girl. How do you solve the issue of being a bad flirt/romantic and just coming across as a friend.
Just show interest.
https://www.jessicayaffa.org/3-ways-...on-too-strong/
https://dating.lovetoknow.com/Romanc..._of_Attraction
https://www.wikihow.com/Show-a-Woman...tracted-to-Her
Anonymous #1
I’m not sure it’s as simple as this. I think it’s more an art than a science. If you robotically followed every step in these articles, I don’t think it will get you far. I guess it’s just practice and trial and error.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
In the vast majority of cases of unrequited crushes where a guy asks a girl out and gets rejected, was the girl never attracted to the guy in the first place?
Well, obviously not, if it's an unrequited crush!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.47%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.9%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.42%

Watched Threads