Guys- which would you rather have?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Option A:
Have good sex with different 10/10 girls often for the rest of your life

* For the religious guys, let’s imagine in this hypothetical scenario that pre-marital sex isn’t forbidden

Option B:
Be with one girl that you love for the rest of your life- then marry, have kids etc.
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Option B. But it probably wouldn't be a girl.
COMP23
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous)
option a:

* for the religious guys, let’s imagine in this hypothetical scenario that pre-marital sex isn’t forbidden

option b:
Be with one girl that you love for the rest of your life- then marry, have kids etc.
option b
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Option A:

* For the religious guys, let’s imagine in this hypothetical scenario that pre-marital sex isn’t forbidden

Option B:
Option B
ToGodly
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Option A ofc loool. But realistically option B because if you can find that 1 perfect girl that you love then all other girls don’t matter.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Option B
E.B5
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
option b
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Option A is only desirable until Option B comes along. I slept around a lot before meeting my current girlfriend. Now I don't want anyone else.
Last edited by 1582; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Oh definitely option b . Nothing can beat that .. i mean you can live through anything if your with the love of your life
Option A:

Option B:
bcusz
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Option A
Mohammed_80
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Option A:

Option B:
Option B, one romantic love and relationship with the so called "The one" definitely does exist. That's what you call special and fairy-tale.
Amanda Mbekela
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Option B
Genesiss
Report 1 month ago
Option A
RushingRiver
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’d take B without the kids. If kids are a must, I’d rather have A
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
B. There’s nothing fulfilling about hookup culture.
The question in itself os flawed, a woman you marry should be a 10 in your eyes.
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 1 month ago
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Option B because I want to feel love.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (120)
40.54%