Gender differences English Lit degree

Watch this thread
username5987515
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I can't find the gender differences between men and women studying English Lit at specific Universities, does anyone know how to get this? Need it for Sociology essay thing. Thanks.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hesa.
Your university will probably have access to the data for free if you contact the planning department
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5987515)
I can't find the gender differences between men and women studying English Lit at specific Universities, does anyone know how to get this? Need it for Sociology essay thing. Thanks.
There is a website where you can look at the types of students studying courses at different universities. Here is one for Manchester: https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/univer...3-f5e9f7403a79
Last edited by rosy_posy; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.31%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (35)
24.14%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (75)
51.72%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads