Out of 10 how fun is driving?

Watch this thread
Other_Owl
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
BTW I can't drive, just curious.
JustHelp2.0
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
10/10 but im a new driver and drive manual 😀although I sometimes prefer being a passenger!
angrypoliceman
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
As a new driver its hit or miss. Sometimes I hate making 10 little mistakes on a trip to the supermarket and I'd rather just walk, other times it's really fun. The amount of fun I have is directly related to not making mistakes so hopefully it'll get more fun over time.
Mr. Petrol Head
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It depends on where you are driving. Driving in a traffic jam ain't fun. Driving in a countryside winding road, it's hella fun.

Driving fun also depends on yours and fellow driver's attitude on the road, if you and they respect each other's actions and collaborate with each other, then driving is gonna be fun.

Each car has its own fun factor. A rear wheel drive car is going to be more fun than a front wheel drive car. That push in the seat upon acceleration, that pull you get during cornering around the curves, It all adds up to driving pleasure.

For me being in manual transmission rear wheel drive V8 car, it automatically increases the fun factor by a ton!

With the right car, a Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 6.2 V8 668 HP and 6 speed manual transmission, perfect driving pleasure! 11/10
Last edited by Mr. Petrol Head; 1 month ago
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
6/10
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
0/10
Other_Owl
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by black tea)
0/10
Why?
nightwolf1490
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
0/10
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
9/10 for me, but I have a fun car, my early morning commutes are often best part of my day.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Why?
just don't see the attraction. much prefer walking or public transport.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (16)
15.84%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (26)
25.74%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (55)
54.46%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.96%

Watched Threads