“Modern Combat 5: Blackout” revenge

Watch this thread
killabitis23
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys,
I hope you are all well.
About a year ago I left a school mostly because the teaching wasn’t that great but also because I was being bullied there.
There were three people bullying me and for a year I have been itching for revenge on them and I have already got revenge on two of them by reporting bad things they posted on their Instagram accounts so it’s now two down one to go.
The third bully I am trying to get revenge on doesn’t have anything particularly bad on their Instagram account. Just droning on about scrap metal so I wondered whether I could challenge this person online to a match of a computer game that I am really good at called “Modern Combat 5 Blackout” however I am a bit worried that if I challenge him like this online then he will report it to the school.
What do you guys think about this revenge idea?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
The best revenge is to be the better person and move on.
killabitis23
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
The best revenge is to be the better person and move on.
I completely disagree with that. In my opinion the best revenge is beating them at something.
Huzam001
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Honestly mate you sound like a really sad person with nothing better to do in your life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (23)
17.83%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.03%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.88%

Watched Threads