Oxford open day college tour timings

Watch this thread
kk1805
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all, I'm visiting Oxford on Thursday for the open day, and I just wanted to know how long the college tours tend to take, so I can plan my day accordingly. Thanks in advance.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kk1805)
Hi all, I'm visiting Oxford on Thursday for the open day, and I just wanted to know how long the college tours tend to take, so I can plan my day accordingly. Thanks in advance.
https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/unde...ays-and-visits

Does this help?
kk1805
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, thanks for your reply, I've already had a look at this and the problem is it doesn't really specify how long the tours at the colleges take. I'm not sure if whether it's the sort of thing where you take your own time or see what you want to see, or whether there is a set tour at the college which takes a certain amount of time. On college websites it says that students will be doing tours at certain intervals, which suggests the latter, however, it does not say any specific timings.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kk1805)
Hi, thanks for your reply, I've already had a look at this and the problem is it doesn't really specify how long the tours at the colleges take. I'm not sure if whether it's the sort of thing where you take your own time or see what you want to see, or whether there is a set tour at the college which takes a certain amount of time. On college websites it says that students will be doing tours at certain intervals, which suggests the latter, however, it does not say any specific timings.
Why not ask them ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads