Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dont know what they are there kinda on my shoulder near my neck, ive not been out for 2 days im wondering if they are bed bug bites or something :confused:

i know it looks disgusting but does anyone know :confused:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    if they are all ichy, then they are bites...

if not, then are u stressed, cud possibly be boils?

if not, get down the to your GP, better safe than sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saturn)
    i dont know what they are there kinda on my shoulder near my neck, ive not been out for 2 days im wondering if they are bed bug bites or something :confused:

Its clearly evident you have bubonic plague

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    if they are all ichy, then they are bites...

if not, then are u stressed, cud possibly be boils?

if not, get down the to your GP, better safe than sorry!
    they were a bit itchy this morning until they turned red, ive not been out of the house though :confused: plus its winter so i cant understand how ive been bitten, there are not many mosquitos about

ReputationRep:
    they were a bit itchy this morning until they turned red, ive not been out of the house though :confused: plus its winter so i cant understand how ive been bitten, there are not many mosquitos about

could be a huge range of bugs mate.. indeed it is winter, and i bet ur house is nice and warm for the bugs to breed away happily!!!!

im sure it will be okay

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    could be a huge range of bugs mate.. indeed it is winter, and i bet ur house is nice and warm for the bugs to breed away happily!!!!

im sure it will be okay

_Cr
    cheers, i really hope there not bed bugs :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    You could probably get some cream to put on them from the doctor or pharmasist.
    I had some bug bites on my arm and they just went away. I'm sure you didn't get bitten with a rabies/malaria infested bug so it's probably ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    You could probably get some cream to put on them from the doctor or pharmasist.
    I had some bug bites on my arm and they just went away. I'm sure you didn't get bitten with a rabies/malaria infested bug so it's probably ok.
    thanks, if the bug did have malaria/rabies, how long would it take before i knew i had it :confused: we do live near a brooke

ReputationRep:
    just worry when u start vomiting and cant see properly..

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    its the predators aiming lasers...

ReputationRep:
    Dust mites?

Do you have cats or pets of some sort? Could be flea bites..

ReputationRep:
    cheers, i really hope there not bed bugs :secruity:
    Just don't let the bed bugs bite and you'll be okay

ReputationRep:
    thanks, if the bug did have malaria/rabies, how long would it take before i knew i had it :confused: we do live near a brooke
    for malaria...u will find a high temperature fever...and feel very uncomfortable. but i think u will be fine. cuz mosquitos dont bite like that
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Do you have any more, or just the 3? And are they itchy?

ReputationRep:
    if you've not been out...who took the pic then??

ReputationRep:
    1 - The pic is of your lower back, just above your ass, not near your shoulder.

2 - There is quite a bit of bruising, so these aren't normal spots. Are you sure you haven't been in a fight recently?

ReputationRep:

Don't want to make you panic but it seems like bed bugs. I recognise the bites: I remember having to look this up and one range of bedbugs always make 3 bites close to eachother. Plus bedbugs bite exactly in the locations that you told me: neck, shoulder and arms and sometimes lower back.
    What you're telling me is very similar to want I experienced early last year when I was given a crap room in my student residence when arriving during the 2nd semester. Check your residence's policy to see if you can change room or get the room treated. If you go to a doctor, they probably won't be sure about the origin until you find a beastie. Check your bedframe.
    In European countries, bedbuys are on the increase and are more and more a problem in student residences. They're not necessarily linked to lack of hygiene. A messy room is more prone to bedbugs as they can hide under stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    1 - The pic is of your lower back, just above your ass, not near your shoulder.

2 - There is quite a bit of bruising, so these aren't normal spots. Are you sure you haven't been in a fight recently?
    the pic is of my shoulder :rolleyes: can't you tell :confused: I cant see any bruising its probably just the light in the pic, sorry, no ive not been in a fight for months
    i took the pic with my webcam for whoever asked.

thanks for all your advice I really hope its not bed bugs my bed is clean

ReputationRep:
    i took the pic with my webcam for whoever asked.
    i asked :angel: LOL
    :rofl: i can jsut imagining you taking a pic of your back with the webcam :rofl:

gd luck anyways
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wash your bedding at 60 degrees C and hoover (with an attachment) the matress. That might help in the short term.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.