This discussion is closed.
saturn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
i asked :angel: LOL
:rofl: i can jsut imagining you taking a pic of your back with the webcam :rofl:

gd luck anyways
lol ok it was kinda weird but i wanted a diagnosis there and then since ive not been out it seems unlikely to be a non bed bug im gonna kill whatever's done it! when i find it.. :secruity:
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
lol ok it was kinda weird but i wanted a diagnosis there and then since ive not been out it seems unlikely to be a non bed bug im gonna kill whatever's done it! when i find it.. :secruity:
LOL...the pic WAS funny..when i saw it i was just like :rofl: that saturn guy has free time! :p: LOL
Well i wouldn't want to be the bed bug by the looks of it
Btw..have you dumped you gf yet?? :confused:
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think you have definately been bitten...they dont look like the pussy teenage spots!
but i dont think that bed bugs would cause a spot of that size (unless loads of them crowded round and bit the same spot, in which case you would probs be able to see them running on your bed!) but change your bed covers to make sure...and put your top in the wash cos it might be something from there...
saturn
Rep:
?
LOL...the pic WAS funny..when i saw it i was just like :rofl: that saturn guy has free time! :p: LOL
Well i wouldn't want to be the bed bug by the looks of it
Btw..have you dumped you gf yet?? :confused:
LOL .. cheers nah not yet ive not seen her for a few days only rang her briefly but its gonna end SOON! I was gonna wait to see if she gets rid of me to make stuff easier but im gonna tell her shortly :cool:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL .. cheers nah not yet ive not seen her for a few days only rang her briefly but its gonna end SOON! I was gonna wait to see if she gets rid of me to make stuff easier but im gonna tell her shortly :cool:

Lol! awww ...well mate..good luck!!! You're gona be fine..just dont tell her its coz she physically repulsive..might not go down too well lol
Don't keep her waiting for too long though...if she really likes you, she might be agonising on the thought of you not calling her and stuff.
tell us how it went!!!
jpowell
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This means you were abducted by aliens. Wear a tin foil helmet at night, then they can't lock onto your brainwaves with their transporter beams.
saturn
Rep:
?
Lol! awww ...well mate..good luck!!! You're gona be fine..just dont tell her its coz she physically repulsive..might not go down too well lol
Don't keep her waiting for too long though...if she really likes you, she might be agonising on the thought of you not calling her and stuff.
tell us how it went!!!
lol theres no way i could tell her the nasty reason I was thinking of telling her that she was too mature for me or something i dunno i'l think of a phrase.
I dont want to keep her waiting but i keep telling myself i'll tell her tomorrow instead etc i just can't do it shes too nice, i'l keep ya all posted :tsr:
saturn
Rep:
?
(Original post by AntiMagicMan)
This means you were abducted by aliens. Wear a tin foil helmet at night, then they can't lock onto your brainwaves with their transporter beams.
there no match for me!!
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol theres no way i could tell her the nasty reason I was thinking of telling her that she was too mature for me or something i dunno i'l think of a phrase.
I dont want to keep her waiting but i keep telling myself i'll tell her tomorrow instead etc i just can't do it shes too nice, i'l keep ya all posted :tsr:
yeahy!!
the too mature arguement is pretty gd actually
i'm sure you'll be alright..
Aitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dont know what they are there kinda on my shoulder near my neck, ive not been out for 2 days im wondering if they are bed bug bites or something :confused:

i know it looks disgusting but does anyone know :confused:
I've consulted my GP. He has assured me that I can't catch anything from looking at pictures of spots on my computer. So that's OK.

Aitch
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As I mentioned before, those are very likely bedbug bites: they come in threes and bite your arms and neck. neha_p, yes bedbug bites are that big. It's the allergic reaction that gives the redness, not the bite.
You can't kill bedbugs easily. Pest control are there for that. You should go see your residence manager as soon as possible. Although they might not do anything until you find a specimen.
saturn
Rep:
?
(Original post by SamTheMan)
As I mentioned before, those are very likely bedbug bites: they come in threes and bite your arms and neck. neha_p, yes bedbug bites are that big. It's the allergic reaction that gives the redness, not the bite.
You can't kill bedbugs easily. Pest control are there for that. You should go see your residence manager as soon as possible. Although they might not do anything until you find a specimen.
cheers, i live at home though my beds actually a high sleeper and there has only been me ever slept in it :confused: do u still reckon they are bed bugs?

im now imagining 3 bugs crawling up to me in a line and biting at the same time, and then walking away happily in a threesome! (u were joking about that right?)
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cheers, i live at home though my beds actually a high sleeper and there has only been me ever slept in it :confused: do u still reckon they are bed bugs?

im now imagining 3 bugs crawling up to me in a line and biting at the same time, and then walking away happily in a threesome! (u were joking about that right?)
Each bug bites 3 times and then walks off and can survive on the blood up to two years.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.84%
No (155)
74.16%

Watched Threads