QMUL Postgrad looking for flatshare Sep 2022

Watch this thread
nathan wright
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone,

I'm starting my PhD at QMUL in September this year and I'm looking for one or more people for a flatshare. I've been looking at accommodation mostly in East London in areas such as Barking which aren't too far from the university and seem to have reasonable prices. Around £600 per month seems reasonable.

After some poor experiences in HMOs, I'd like to find one or more people who would be willing to split a whole property as the contracts, costs and conditions are often better for tenants.

About me, I'm a 26 year old guy, I finished my undergrad and master's at the University of Leeds in 2021 and have been working in the private sector in Cambridge for the 10 months. Outside of work/uni I'm a big foodie, I enjoy cooking and trying new restaurants. I also enjoy reading, swimming and gaming. Nights out at bars and clubs are fun too once in a while.

Ideally, I'm looking to live with other postgrad students for council tax reasons, as well as just being mature enough to all clean up after ourselves.

If you're also a postgrad looking for accommodation in London this coming semester please drop me a DM and we can have a look at properties.

Thank you,
Nathan
TommyBB
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nathan wright)
Hey everyone,

I'm starting my PhD at QMUL in September this year and I'm looking for one or more people for a flatshare. I've been looking at accommodation mostly in East London in areas such as Barking which aren't too far from the university and seem to have reasonable prices. Around £600 per month seems reasonable.

After some poor experiences in HMOs, I'd like to find one or more people who would be willing to split a whole property as the contracts, costs and conditions are often better for tenants.

About me, I'm a 26 year old guy, I finished my undergrad and master's at the University of Leeds in 2021 and have been working in the private sector in Cambridge for the 10 months. Outside of work/uni I'm a big foodie, I enjoy cooking and trying new restaurants. I also enjoy reading, swimming and gaming. Nights out at bars and clubs are fun too once in a while.

Ideally, I'm looking to live with other postgrad students for council tax reasons, as well as just being mature enough to all clean up after ourselves.

If you're also a postgrad looking for accommodation in London this coming semester please drop me a DM and we can have a look at properties.

Thank you,
Nathan
Hello, I would be pursuing postgrad study at QMUL this fall and am looking for a place to live/rent. Are you still finding one? If you have not got anyone to share, pls drop me a dm (my budget is around 500-600)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads