Social anxiety as a guy in the dating world

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Would most girls be put off dating a guy with social anxiety?
Jacques M
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I have the same thing just focus
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
The best idea is to overcome your social anxiety before dating anyone, so that it will be easier to deal with the situation.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
no absolutely not
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there.
Some women put off by that? Sure.
Most women? Maybe, but not sure.

Just go at your pace. I have always had a lot trouble with speaking to women. I am a bit reserved. And with women, can easily feel intimidated. But little by little, on my own pace, I started to talk with some women. Now I can talk to a woman naturally (when the ice is broken). Of course, I still feel shy from time to time, with some women, particularly when it comes to a woman I might potentially like.
When it comes to a woman I like and want to express how I feel, I observe them for a while first. Of course, this induce that I might never see them again. But, I do take my time. If I still feel like I need to make a move, though I am afraid of rejection, I know I have no other choice anyway. So I wait till I find the courage to approach. If I get rejected, then be it.

Just go at your own pace.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (46)
37.7%
They're exactly what I expected (30)