What's wrong with him?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I always text first. I'm sure he likes me too, he answers me immediately and said many times he likes talking to me but lately, it's always me who texts first. Is he trying to play games or what?

When we just started talking it was him who started conversations most of the time, but now it's me. Don't misunderstand me, I don't want him to chase me or think he should text first. I think we both should put in the effort. It's confusing because he definitely gives signs he likes me, he doesn't even try to hide it but now never texts first and usually, when guys don't text first they either don't care or are trying to play mind games.
FellFr0mGrace
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
he might be too shy, i know guys like this. it is a bit weird
Anonymous #1
No, that is not the case. He used to text me first all the time and is pretty comfortable with me - gave some signs he likes me, makes sex jokes often... I'm scared that he is trying to play games. Like is he doing this because he used to text first most of the time when we just started talking or does he want me to pursue him, I'm so confused tbh.
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No, that is not the case. He used to text me first all the time and is pretty comfortable with me - gave some signs he likes me, makes sex jokes often... I'm scared that he is trying to play games. Like is he doing this because he used to text first most of the time when we just started talking or does he want me to pursue him, I'm so confused tbh.
I think sex jokes are inappropriate when you aren't even together
sickofthis
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The best way to know is to ask outright by saying that you’re confused because he used to message first all the time and now it seems to be a one sided thing. Most likely, he will explain why, and if it like the person above said that he’s shy, then that’s something you guys can work on. If it’s not, then you need to reevaluate
Anonymous #1
(Original post by rosy_posy)
I think sex jokes are inappropriate when you aren't even together
Oh yeah, they make me slightly uncomfortable and I let him know that but he still makes some sexual remarks here and there. Usually, I just ignore it or ask him to stop.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sickofthis)
The best way to know is to ask outright by saying that you’re confused because he used to message first all the time and now it seems to be a one sided thing. Most likely, he will explain why, and if it like the person above said that he’s shy, then that’s something you guys can work on. If it’s not, then you need to reevaluate
I don't know honestly. He gives clear signs that he likes me, he often says how he likes texting me, compliments me and flirts a lot but suddenly he stopped starting conversations first. I did bring up this once and he said something that I was doing it (texting first) only lately. We texted yesterday the whole day and today there is no sign of him. I swear if I texted him now, he'd reply in like a minute or two. I have hundreds of thoughts going through my head. I even thought maybe he lost interest but he talks with me when I text him and it's not him being only nice he literally puts effort in but this whole situation is a bit weird. My thought was that maybe he was putting me on a ''test'', to see if I'm into him or smh.
sickofthis
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know honestly. He gives clear signs that he likes me, he often says how he likes texting me, compliments me and flirts a lot but suddenly he stopped starting conversations first. I did bring up this once and he said something that I was doing it (texting first) only lately. We texted yesterday the whole day and today there is no sign of him. I swear if I texted him now, he'd reply in like a minute or two. I have hundreds of thoughts going through my head. I even thought maybe he lost interest but he talks with me when I text him and it's not him being only nice he literally puts effort in but this whole situation is a bit weird. My thought was that maybe he was putting me on a ''test'', to see if I'm into him or smh.
Obviously I don’t know the situation but it really shouldn’t be as hard as you’re making it seem. Doing the whole ‘test’ thing is just too long and you could probably do much much better with much less stress. Wish you the best of luck regardless
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ask him. Multitude of reasons why this could be the case.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads