URGENT RELATIONSHIP ADVICE - overthinking or not

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
okay so, me and my boyfriend have been dating for two years, and recently I asked him for some help on finding some acrylics for a Harry Styles concert…

We met up last week, on Tuesday and I went through his camera roll and I seen two pictures of girls… they weren’t naked or they weren’t wearing a bikini etc, also he saved them from Pinterest. One of them had acrylics on but was wearing a dress and the other you couldn’t see the acrylics but he said he didn’t realise she didn’t have any on after

He told me that he was saving a variety of pictures, he said he was gonna show me.

Now am I overthinking and should I give a final chance, I did ask him for help but it was pictures of a girl…
Anonymous #1
Attachment 1055832Attachment 1055833

These were the two pics… he also did save some hand acrylic pics but I didn’t expect this or am I overthinking
Anonymous #1
Any advice?? thank!
Anonymous #1
any update please?
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Attachment 1055832Attachment 1055833

These were the two pics… he also did save some hand acrylic pics but I didn’t expect this or am I overthinking
hi there.
Attachment files do not work on the section relationship.

To answer your question, it is understandable that you might be worried.
Did you consider to share your concern with him?
Communication is important for a safe, healthy relationship.
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Sounds familiar...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
stop posting this ****. no one is one your side and you had many MANY people telling you the same things literally 5 hours ago.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (52)
69.33%
In the post (3)
4%
Text (10)
13.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.33%

Watched Threads