Is anyone else stuck in constant loop with ADHD?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone else feel like adhd feels like a loop? I’m not diagnosed but I think I have it.

I’ve tried acid before and once fell in a terrible loop of deciding wether I want to shower. Kept walking in the bathroom, then deciding nah, walking back to my bedroom then walking back, and it went on for hours. That’s also how I also feel just normally. I spend so much time not being able to decide what to do, I just feel like i’m stuck in a loop and its really frustrating. A simple decision like when should I shower can end up in me doing absolutely nothing all day. Shall I eat or shower first? Next thing you know it’s bed time. Anyone else get like this?

I’ve also been procrastinating making a doctors appointment for a good 6 months now and I regret it lol
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone else feel like adhd feels like a loop? I’m not diagnosed but I think I have it.

I’ve tried acid before and once fell in a terrible loop of deciding wether I want to shower. Kept walking in the bathroom, then deciding nah, walking back to my bedroom then walking back, and it went on for hours. That’s also how I also feel just normally. I spend so much time not being able to decide what to do, I just feel like i’m stuck in a loop and its really frustrating. A simple decision like when should I shower can end up in me doing absolutely nothing all day. Shall I eat or shower first? Next thing you know it’s bed time. Anyone else get like this?

I’ve also been procrastinating making a doctors appointment for a good 6 months now and I regret it lol
YES!! I feel like I’m living in a spiral of my own thoughts!
I think I have ADHD too, but I’m too worried about approaching the drs. That and I am the ultimate procrastinator 😅
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Maybe see your doctor instead of trying to self-diagnose?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Maybe see your doctor instead of trying to self-diagnose?
I said I think I have it, how is that self-diagnosing?
Anonymous #1
YES!! I feel like I’m living in a spiral of my own thoughts!
I think I have ADHD too, but I’m too worried about approaching the drs. That and I am the ultimate procrastinator 😅
Thanks lol I feel like i'm not alone now. Lets approach our drs together
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Thanks lol I feel like i'm not alone now. Lets approach our drs together
We’re in this together now.
After reading your thread I made an appointment with my gp, I’m hoping to discuss it with her on Friday. So thank you, because I think I needed this nudge as I’ve avoided it for far too long.
Have you made plans to speak to your dr yet?
Anonymous #1
We’re in this together now.
After reading your thread I made an appointment with my gp, I’m hoping to discuss it with her on Friday. So thank you, because I think I needed this nudge as I’ve avoided it for far too long.
Have you made plans to speak to your dr yet?
Really? That's great I'm going to call tomorrow, you motivated me to lol
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Really? That's great I'm going to call tomorrow, you motivated me to lol
Yes, I actually called because of my medication, but I mustered up the courage to ask for an appointment. I’m so glad that you’re going to call too!! I’ll post here and let you know what happens. Let me know how you get on. I hope everything is okay x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads