coffeefairy
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what type of careers or uni courses are these alevel subjects looking at?
psychology, sociology, bio and health and social btec
okayykayy
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hi! ive actually just completed my a levels in bio, psych and sociology and i’m going into doing adult nursing, but i also considered mental health nursing, paramedic science and looked into becoming a therapist. bc there’s a pretty wide range though you can get into healthcare very easily (especially with health and social care and biology), but with psychology and bio you can get into things such as neuroscience. i dont plan on doing anything with sociology nor do i know anyone who is, but i assume being a sociologist will be the only pathway that comes from it
Last edited by okayykayy; 1 month ago
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Have a look at these degree subjects at Sussex - this gives you an idea of the wide range of subjects out there.
If you look at the entry requirements, you'll see that many social science subjects have no specific A Level subject requirements - every thing form Anthropology to Social Work - https://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads