Am I wrong for confronting my friend

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My friend, who is to be married if a few weeks still keeps up with her ex situationships Instagram with a fake account. I say situationship because without officially dating this man wrecked my friend, gave her depression and ruined her life for many years.
Yet after all this, here she is about to marry a new and lovely guy, only to still interact with this trash guys insta with her fake insta.
When I pointed this out and told her to delete her fake ig, she just screamed, got all defensive, saying I don’t know **** about her situation, how I’m being insensitive, & comparing it to my past mistakes.
I don’t understand. Why would she still keep up with an ex situationship who ruined her life? What should I do?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You should stay out of her business. You have raised your concerns, it is up to her to decide what do about the situation.
abdirahimkarshe
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
if she does not want help then leave her but try to help her as much as possible as this could ruin her and her finaces life
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, I think that you were wrong and raised your concerns in an overly aggressive manner.
There was no need to be so confrontational.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads