Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, essentially I do all of my uni work on whiteboards before writing it up since I tend to change my mind about notation and such alot, and so use up a tonne of paper.
    Problem is, the whiteboard in my room is tiny, only about A3 size. I do have a massive mirror and window though. Problem is my dry whipe pens leave greasy marks when I write on them. Is there anything else I could use to draw on them that whipes off easily?

Cheers in advance

Mr Ben

ReputationRep:
    Wipe*

Erm, lipstick? lol.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know about what you could use,, but if you put a bit of vinegar on the mirror the grease will come right off

ReputationRep:
    Are you allowed to do that? Our cleaner would have a fit if she saw any of us had!!

why dont you just buy a whiteboard of your own - they prob sell them in asda etc. quite cheaply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahl89)
    Are you allowed to do that? Our cleaner would have a fit if she saw any of us had!!

why dont you just buy a whiteboard of your own - they prob sell them in asda etc. quite cheaply?
    We're not allowed to do it, that's why I need something that comes off easily.

ReputationRep:
    chalk? the SPACE PEN? just buy proper white/black board cleaner spray to get the marks off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    chalk? the SPACE PEN? just buy proper white/black board cleaner spray to get the marks off?
    Now I never though of chalk, does that work?

ReputationRep:
    Chalk :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    The pen David Beckham endorsed (what was it called??)

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    The pen David Beckham endorsed (what was it called??)
    Sharpies. It would work but it's peremenant so obviously not wipe-off-able

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Sharpies. It would work but it's peremenant so obviously not wipe-off-able

Oh.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, game theory's no quite my cup of tea, mainly theoretical physics

ReputationRep:
    chalk works. liquid chalk is good too just wipe with damp cloth and bye bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    :five: I love that film.

ReputationRep:
    chinagraph pencils - designed to write on glass and china, but you can just wipe them off with a dry cloth...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.