Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, essentially I do all of my uni work on whiteboards before writing it up since I tend to change my mind about notation and such alot, and so use up a tonne of paper.
    Problem is, the whiteboard in my room is tiny, only about A3 size. I do have a massive mirror and window though. Problem is my dry whipe pens leave greasy marks when I write on them. Is there anything else I could use to draw on them that whipes off easily?

Cheers in advance

Mr Ben

ReputationRep:
    Wipe*

Erm, lipstick? lol.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know about what you could use,, but if you put a bit of vinegar on the mirror the grease will come right off

ReputationRep:
    Are you allowed to do that? Our cleaner would have a fit if she saw any of us had!!

why dont you just buy a whiteboard of your own - they prob sell them in asda etc. quite cheaply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahl89)
    Are you allowed to do that? Our cleaner would have a fit if she saw any of us had!!

why dont you just buy a whiteboard of your own - they prob sell them in asda etc. quite cheaply?
    We're not allowed to do it, that's why I need something that comes off easily.

ReputationRep:
    chalk? the SPACE PEN? just buy proper white/black board cleaner spray to get the marks off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    chalk? the SPACE PEN? just buy proper white/black board cleaner spray to get the marks off?
    Now I never though of chalk, does that work?

ReputationRep:
    Chalk :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    The pen David Beckham endorsed (what was it called??)

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    The pen David Beckham endorsed (what was it called??)
    Sharpies. It would work but it's peremenant so obviously not wipe-off-able

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Sharpies. It would work but it's peremenant so obviously not wipe-off-able

Oh.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, game theory's no quite my cup of tea, mainly theoretical physics

ReputationRep:
    chalk works. liquid chalk is good too just wipe with damp cloth and bye bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    :five: I love that film.

ReputationRep:
    chinagraph pencils - designed to write on glass and china, but you can just wipe them off with a dry cloth...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.