[Content Warning: Rape] Can I get Pregnant from this?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I have to explain what happened to me, because I actually have several questions. I came here because my parents are very conservative (especially my father) and I can’t talk to them about it. A few weeks ago, I got an after school job at a trucking company. My boss kept giving me complements and asking me out. I told him no several times. I’m tall for my age and I like wearing tight sexy dresses. Sometimes I don’t wear panties because they show through. So last week, my boss told me to come to his office. He shut the door and put his arms around me from behind. I told him to let me go but he wouldn’t. He started kissing my neck and put his hand up my dress and rubbed me “down there”. I kept telling him no and stop but then he unzipped his fly and pulled out his penis and stuck it between my legs from behind. He managed to slip it in my vagina just for a second. I slapped him and got away. I ran out of there and left and went home. Never went back.

I’m not interested in telling my parents about this. I know them and for a fact they will blame me and criticize me for wearing “slutty” outfits and not wearing panties. They’ll say I brought it on myself.

I’m not interested in reporting this to the authorities. I live in a small conservative town and they will just do the same thing. I just want to go on with my life.

So my questions are.

1. What are the chances I get pregnant from him slipping it in just once for a second?

2. How many girls go out without panties. I know some of my friends do it too. Is it really that uncommon? Am I slutty for doing it?

3. I just keep thinking If I had just worn panties that when he wouldn’t have gotten it in. Did I bring this on myself.

4. How can I forget about this and go on with my life?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Wearing clothes so tight that you can't wear panties underneath, when still school age in an adult workplace, is foolish and inappropriate. That doesn't excuse what he did but you do need to make better choices yourself to keep safe.
It is unlikely that you will get pregnant from this unless you are very unlucky. Take this as a light bulb moment and find some more sensible clothes to wear to your next job.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
1. You might think it was a second, but get tested.

2 and 3. As above. Tight and sexy without knickers is never appropriate for office work. However, it is not your fault that you were attacked, it is entirely on your boss.

See your GP or contact a charity like Rape Crisis for counselling and speak with a trusted adult, such as a relative or teacher. Also, the police aren't there to judge; if you report it they may find it's part of a pattern and he can be stopped from doing it again.
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have to explain what happened to me, because I actually have several questions. I came here because my parents are very conservative (especially my father) and I can’t talk to them about it. A few weeks ago, I got an after school job at a trucking company. My boss kept giving me complements and asking me out. I told him no several times. I’m tall for my age and I like wearing tight sexy dresses. Sometimes I don’t wear panties because they show through. So last week, my boss told me to come to his office. He shut the door and put his arms around me from behind. I told him to let me go but he wouldn’t. He started kissing my neck and put his hand up my dress and rubbed me “down there”. I kept telling him no and stop but then he unzipped his fly and pulled out his penis and stuck it between my legs from behind. He managed to slip it in my vagina just for a second. I slapped him and got away. I ran out of there and left and went home. Never went back.

I’m not interested in telling my parents about this. I know them and for a fact they will blame me and criticize me for wearing “slutty” outfits and not wearing panties. They’ll say I brought it on myself.

I’m not interested in reporting this to the authorities. I live in a small conservative town and they will just do the same thing. I just want to go on with my life.

So my questions are.

1. What are the chances I get pregnant from him slipping it in just once for a second?

2. How many girls go out without panties. I know some of my friends do it too. Is it really that uncommon? Am I slutty for doing it?

3. I just keep thinking If I had just worn panties that when he wouldn’t have gotten it in. Did I bring this on myself.

(Original post by Surnia)
1. You might think it was a second, but get tested.

2 and 3. As above. Tight and sexy without knickers is never appropriate for office work. However, it is not your fault that you were attacked, it is entirely on your boss.

See your GP or contact a charity like Rape Crisis for counselling and speak with a trusted adult, such as a relative or teacher. Also, the police aren't there to judge; if you report it they may find it's part of a pattern and he can be stopped from doing it again.
I agree with what Surnia said about gf getting in touch with your GP or counselling.
The police are there to listen to what you saying about this matter and won't judge you okay.

This sort of behaviour is unacceptable in the workplace regardless where you working about but you need to actually wear better clothing so that you not drawing attention to him or others.

Highly unlikely you'll get pregnant by slipping it once inside you unless he unfortunately c** by the time he's putting it in you and then you could be running the risk of pregnancy.

You would need to have a pregnancy test done or at worse the morning after emergency pill if you ever done this sort of behaviour.

This is something that I wouldn't be recommending to try.

I have seen unfortunately far far too many young girls in the maternity wards giving birth and some are still of school age as well and it's not a position you want to find yourself in and the social workers are there on there backs because of it.

I would imagine that your parents will be absolutely mad at you if they find out what sort of behaviour you are causing while you are working at this place after school.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

So my questions are.

What he did to you isn't your fault, but you should've worn underwear and more sensible clothes, like everyone else is saying, why weren't you wearing tights, leggings, trousers etc?
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
extremely low chance
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

So my questions are.

1. Negligible.
2. I wouldn't know. But you should wear underwear...
3. No, he caused it of course.
4. Hard to forget about being raped. You can try to move on though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (23)
17.83%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.03%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.88%

Watched Threads