nareony
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Should I go to a coding camp in the summer to catch up sort of since I don't do any practice at home?
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nareony)
Should I go to a coding camp in the summer to catch up sort of since I don't do any practice at home?
If you’re given the opportunity then take it, take all the opportunities you can get to improve.
notraheem
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Coding camps are always good but for basic level programming (GCSE) i would personally just stick with either trial and error or YouTube, making your own little projects will help you learn as well.
nareony
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by notraheem)
Coding camps are always good but for basic level programming (GCSE) i would personally just stick with either trial and error or YouTube, making your own little projects will help you learn as well.
thank you, do you know any good youtubers for coding?
notraheem
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If its for python, techwithtim is amazing.
nareony
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by notraheem)
If its for python, techwithtim is amazing.
Thank you!!
Unclecomp
Rep:
Report 7 hours ago
Codemonkey
Brackeys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
18.18%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (22)
33.33%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.58%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.52%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.61%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
21.21%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
3.03%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.55%

Watched Threads