Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guys I need help with my application at imperial for Masters?? the deadline is 30th June and I haven't applied yet will I be accepted at any course??
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Assuming that you manage to get your application in by 30th June, I suspect the likelihood of you receiving an offer will be more based on the strength of your application, than the date upon which you applied.

Your phrase "at any course" is slightly worrying, as it implies that you don't really care what the course is. If that's accurate, you might find it difficult to persuade Imperial that you're actually interested in the course(s) for which you are applying.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DataVenia)
Assuming that you manage to get your application in by 30th June, I suspect the likelihood of you receiving an offer will be more based on the strength of your application, than the date upon which you applied.

Your phrase "at any course" is slightly worrying, as it implies that you don't really care what the course is. If that's accurate, you might find it difficult to persuade Imperial that you're actually interested in the course(s) for which you are applying.
by any I mean as long as its related to my previous degree which is biomedical sciences .... I want to do a masters related to biomedical sciences be it in cardiovascular and respiratory science or cancer biology as I find both these courses interesting
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Understood. I guess you'd better get that application in then!

Note that according to the "PG Ratio" tab on this page, they receive about 8 applications for place, so you'll be up against some stiff competition. However, if you say that the deadline is 30th June (I haven't checked) then I would imagine that all those who apply by that deadline are considered equally.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads