Offer holders for MSc Investigative & Forensic Psychology at University of Liverpool

Watch this thread
nesta_arc
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I’m trying to connect with other students who will be going to University of Liverpool for MSc Investigative & Forensic Psychology course for sept 22. Is there anyone would like to connect?

Thanks xx
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nesta_arc)
Hello,

I’m trying to connect with other students who will be going to University of Liverpool for MSc Investigative & Forensic Psychology course for sept 22. Is there anyone would like to connect?

Thanks xx
You'd probably have more luck on Facebook, in all honesty, but I hope you find some fellow cohort members!
nesta_arc
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sandtrooper)
You'd probably have more luck on Facebook, in all honesty, but I hope you find some fellow cohort members!
I tried on Facebook but I haven’t had any luck so far so thought I’d give it a shot here.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

Thanks xx
Hi there,

I hope you're well!

Definitely have a look at facebook, because there's always a lot of group chats! Even if you can't find one for your specific course, it could be worth having a look at general admissions chats and making a post to say what course you're on

Equally, hopefully some people will comment on here so you can find people - best of luck!

Thanks,
Ana - UoL Ambassador
benedettac
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello,

Thanks xx
hi!

I’ve just accepted the offer so I’ll start the master’s in investigative and forensic psych in September too
Gothic Kitten
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Please remember not to share any personal details on TSR.
(Including via PM.)

You can read more about how to stay safe online here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/hel...e-student-room

~ GK
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by benedettac)
hi!

I’ve just accepted the offer so I’ll start the master’s in investigative and forensic psych in September too
Congratulations on your offer - if you have any questions about the University and city then let me know !

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
nesta_arc
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by benedettac)
hi!

Hey, congrats!! so glad to meet you. Are you an international student as well?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads