SST.513
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to take BSc biomedical science but in the future I am thinking of making makeup, cosmetics or perfumes. Would that need to require chemistry? I hate chemistry and for that reason I don't want to do Biochemistry or anything similar to that chose.

I just want to know if by doing BSc biomedical science can I still go into the path I want to and become a cosmetic scientist by any specific Masters that can help? Or would I only be able to do research into makeup and not be able to produce any if Ii take Biomed?
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
biomed still has chemistry in it as im pretty sure they mostly all have biochem modules. if you want to make cosmetics as a job like physically in a lab that would need some higher level knowledge of chemistry aswell since your working with chemicals.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
36.36%
Take a gap year (4)
18.18%
Resit my exams (6)
27.27%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (2)
9.09%
I don't know yet (1)
4.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.55%

Watched Threads