Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...my sis's changing moods! :mad: - how do you deal with somebody whos moods swing so easily and quickly? - its driving me mad!

..i just don't get how she can be only 2 years younger than me and be so different in this way - i don't get mood swings and am quite level all the time..she is just such a handful at times - we both have been through alot recently but this is just getting a tad annoyin now...

ReputationRep:
    lol ur not alone... my sister goes from being really nice one second but if something irritates her, she can be in the most foulest mood ever :rolleyes: the thing is whatever she found irritating, it's what normal people wouldn't find too annoying

just keep out of her way until she cools down :p:

little sisters... hmmpphhh

ReputationRep:
    tell her to stop PMS'ing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tami*)
    lol ur not alone... my sister goes from being really nice one second but if something irritates her, she can be in the most foulest mood ever :rolleyes: the thing is whatever she found irritating, it's what normal people wouldn't find too annoying

just keep out of her way until she cools down :p:

little sisters... hmmpphhh
    ...tell me bout it! - when we both lived at home i don't remember her been like this - now we live together again sharing a flat it hard work at times. it just such extremes - one minute we are close - next she's very very prickly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophietrophy)
    ...tell me bout it! - when we both lived at home i don't remember her been like this - now we live together again sharing a flat it hard work at times. it just such extremes - one minute we are close - next she's very very prickly...
    when she's in a good mood, have u tried talking to her about it? it might put her in a bad mood again though... i did this with my sister, so now she is at least aware of it, and how annoying it is for me... yet she still acts out :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tami*)
    when she's in a good mood, have u tried talking to her about it? it might put her in a bad mood again though... i did this with my sister, so now she is at least aware of it, and how annoying it is for me... yet she still acts out :rolleyes:
    ..yep - tried that -the usual reply is just going on about how hard the last 6 months have been etc etc. (she left home last june to come and live with me because my mother was just getting too much for her - i am at uni and she is in 6th form - we share a flat now in my uni city and she has moved 6th form - so i guess she has had a bit of a bad year....but things move on !

ReputationRep:
    send her to uncle barry.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.