Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ...my sis's changing moods! :mad: - how do you deal with somebody whos moods swing so easily and quickly? - its driving me mad!

..i just don't get how she can be only 2 years younger than me and be so different in this way - i don't get mood swings and am quite level all the time..she is just such a handful at times - we both have been through alot recently but this is just getting a tad annoyin now...

ReputationRep:
    lol ur not alone... my sister goes from being really nice one second but if something irritates her, she can be in the most foulest mood ever :rolleyes: the thing is whatever she found irritating, it's what normal people wouldn't find too annoying

just keep out of her way until she cools down :p:

little sisters... hmmpphhh

ReputationRep:
    tell her to stop PMS'ing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tami*)
    lol ur not alone... my sister goes from being really nice one second but if something irritates her, she can be in the most foulest mood ever :rolleyes: the thing is whatever she found irritating, it's what normal people wouldn't find too annoying

just keep out of her way until she cools down :p:

little sisters... hmmpphhh
    ...tell me bout it! - when we both lived at home i don't remember her been like this - now we live together again sharing a flat it hard work at times. it just such extremes - one minute we are close - next she's very very prickly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophietrophy)
    ...tell me bout it! - when we both lived at home i don't remember her been like this - now we live together again sharing a flat it hard work at times. it just such extremes - one minute we are close - next she's very very prickly...
    when she's in a good mood, have u tried talking to her about it? it might put her in a bad mood again though... i did this with my sister, so now she is at least aware of it, and how annoying it is for me... yet she still acts out :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tami*)
    when she's in a good mood, have u tried talking to her about it? it might put her in a bad mood again though... i did this with my sister, so now she is at least aware of it, and how annoying it is for me... yet she still acts out :rolleyes:
    ..yep - tried that -the usual reply is just going on about how hard the last 6 months have been etc etc. (she left home last june to come and live with me because my mother was just getting too much for her - i am at uni and she is in 6th form - we share a flat now in my uni city and she has moved 6th form - so i guess she has had a bit of a bad year....but things move on !

ReputationRep:
    send her to uncle barry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.