copy of qualification certificate

Watch this thread
ginger874924
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heya guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me; I attended City and Islington College back in 2014 and completed the L3 BTEC animal management course. sadly recently I have lost my certificates and am now in desperate need to get a copy of them all so that I can re-apply for uni. Annoyingly, when I call the college they are no help, and when I contact the specific college exam helpline, no one picks up. And because I don't know what exam board it is that gave out the certificates, I can't contact them directly.
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ginger874924)
...because I don't know what exam board it is that gave out the certificates, I can't contact them directly.
I'm pretty sure that all BTECs are Pearson Edexcel only.

There's a form you can complete on the Pearson web site here to request a replacement. There is other relevant information (including the cost) here.
Funtimes01_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You'd need to get in touch with the exam board who you took the qualifications with, they will be able to provide you with duplicates. As another user said, I believe the courses you described were probably with PEARSON. So I'd get in contact with them.
Schools and colleges only keep certificates for so long I believe, and it's quite a narrow time limit.
Last edited by Funtimes01_; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (130)
40.25%
They're exactly what I expected (79)