Parent can't log into student finance

Watch this thread
OiFelixCmereBro
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My dad set up his student finance account the other day to support my application, but it won't let him log in, it keeps popping up with a page saying something about a single sign on error? does anyone know how to fix this?
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
this happened to my parents and that time it was somrthing to do with the whole site being down. when we tried the next day it was fine so it might be a matter of waiting
OiFelixCmereBro
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Spelunker)
this happened to my parents and that time it was somrthing to do with the whole site being down. when we tried the next day it was fine so it might be a matter of waiting
Yeah we thought that but we've tried it on multiple days now and it still won't work :/ thank you though!
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey,

If the website is down then you may just have to try another day. If, as you say, it has happened for a few days now then I would recommend that you call up student finance to directly sought this out! Calling is probably the quickest way to get it over with and continue with your application.

I hope this helps!
Sara 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (30)
32.26%