The Student Room Group

Not excited by sex with my boyfriend?

Months ago I had a one night stand with a boy who I found super attractive and he was really good in bed. He turned out to be a player though so we never dated and he basically ghosted on me.

Months later I now am seeing someone who I do really like and I do find attractive, however, we had sex for the first couple times and pretty sure he hadn’t done it before so obviously it’s not gonna be a 10/10 experience but I didn’t have that same excitement or good feeling leading up to it and during it. Kissing him is fine but when we did it I didn’t get that rush.

With the one night stand guy I was way more turned on by him and it felt really great. So now I’m worried this means I’m not attracted to my boyfriend. Idk if it does work
Original post by Anonymous
Months ago I had a one night stand with a boy who I found super attractive and he was really good in bed. He turned out to be a player though so we never dated and he basically ghosted on me.

Months later I now am seeing someone who I do really like and I do find attractive, however, we had sex for the first couple times and pretty sure he hadn’t done it before so obviously it’s not gonna be a 10/10 experience but I didn’t have that same excitement or good feeling leading up to it and during it. Kissing him is fine but when we did it I didn’t get that rush.

With the one night stand guy I was way more turned on by him and it felt really great. So now I’m worried this means I’m not attracted to my boyfriend. Idk if it does work

Only you can decide what you want to do going forward. Do you want to wait and see if things improve/a more intimate and emotional connection makes it better? Or if you want to end things now based on this?

Communication is really key in these situations, tell your boyfriend what you like/try new things etc.
Reply 2
I reckon a good relationship is more than the sexual excitement and some sensible compromises may need to be found. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending