The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Admissions verification

I applied to study at coventry University through the assist of an Agent, he sent me a conditional offer letter but my name was wrongly spelt. All efforts to have it corrected and another letter sent has been abortive he keeps giving me different excuses. I just want to confirm if truly i was offered any admission or if i have been scammed. Thank You.
Original post by ESTHER OGBEBOR
I applied to study at coventry University through the assist of an Agent, he sent me a conditional offer letter but my name was wrongly spelt. All efforts to have it corrected and another letter sent has been abortive he keeps giving me different excuses. I just want to confirm if truly i was offered any admission or if i have been scammed. Thank You.

Here is Coventry Uni's website page with contact details for international applicants.

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/new-students/how-to-apply/
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by ESTHER OGBEBOR

Hi @ESTHER OGBEBOR,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. Unfortunately, I'm unable to confirm this as this is not the responsibility of the student ambassadors on TSR. I would therefore advise you to contact the university directly and seek assistance from the admissions team using Live Chat from the Coventry University website. Simply follow the steps and state your name, student ID, course, and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond immediately, they are aware of your message and will respond when they're able to.

Alternatively, you may wish to call using +44 (0)24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT). If you choose to, please be mindful of costs and waiting on the line can become expensive quickly.

Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica

Quick Reply

Latest